he Vertical Traction is part of the Element line and is equipped with Biomotion which replicates the natural movement of the body through the selected range of motion, the resistance remains steady and makes for exceptionally fluid movements. The Physiocam is another program which allows variable resistance to be delivered to accommodate the specific strength curve of the targeted muscle group, and users perceive consistent resistance throughout their workout. The Vertical Traction features an ergonomic seat and backrest to help the user maintain the correct position during workout as well as to support the user’s spinal column.
Please allow 10-14 day lead time for all used & remanufactured equipment
- Outward facing seated position with back pad helps encourage correct posture and movement.
- The arc of movement is designed to provide a greater range of motion for the lat muscles.
- The plane of movement is slightly forward of the shoulders to provide a comfortable path of motion for the user.
- The two arms are independent resulting in balance strength development.
- Specific training of the latissimus dorsi and arm muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms and trunk
- Adjustable seat with strap 9 settings
- Weight Stack: 260 lbs
- Total Product Weight: 657 lbs
- Dimensions: 59" L x 52" W x 73" H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.