The TechnoGym Element Leg Press is a specific product for working out the legs. The equipment can be used to perform a wide variety of assisted lower limb exercises. The user sits on a mobile seat with the feet planted on a platform. This position prevents stress being placed on the muscles and joints of the back during exercise. Based on the position of the feet and the range of motion during the pushing movement, various muscles can be recruited at different intensities. Resistance is provided by a side-mounted weight stack, which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
Please allow 10-14 day lead time for all used & remanufactured equipment
*Due to the extreme weight and size of the TechnoGym Leg Press free shipping is unavailable*
- Large multi-angled foot platform which offers a variety of exercises
- Back rest angle mimics squat position, minimizing the vertical load of the spine
- Angle between foot platform and rails ensures recruitment of the hip extensors
- Rail mounted shock absorbers provide dampening during plyometric exercise
- Gas loaded for easy seat adjustment
- Specific training for the improvement of sports performance
- Training of all muscle groups in the legs
- Weight Stack: 400lbs
- Dimensions: 71" H x 47" W x 81" L
- Total Product Weight: 1,000lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.